Friday 19 May 2017

"Feed the Hope" with Healthy Pasta Meals

I had the privilege recently to work with a local chef to benefit food banks across the country. Downloads of each recipe, of the full cookbook, or purchases of Catelli pasta at Co-Op stores in April & May 2017 help support the food bank.

Here's our recipe: Gluten-Free Penne with Spinach and Beans
It's delicious and quite flexible. You might choose a different pasta, or adjust the ratio of pasta to sauce to better meet your needs & tastes (I like more sauce, less pasta!)

And video! Watch Chef Leo make the recipe while I chat with CTV's morning show hosts. This was pretty fun, and for a good cause. 


Another recipe developed by a chef & dietitian team, Creamy Tuna Broccoli Pasta Bake sounds delicious and nutritious as well. Really, almost all of them do. I'd have to try pumpkin sauce to see if I liked it. 
   
#Catelli #FeedtheHope

No comments:

Post a Comment